Learn how to drive a Car? Manual Transmission of Car
Driving a car with manual transmission needs little bit patience. Here are step-wise driving procedure with pictures.
Step 1) Learn how to adjust driving seat of a carStep 2) Learn how to use Clutch, Brake and Accelerator
Step 3) Adjust Mirror
Step 4) Using Parking brake or Hand brake
Video of Car Driving in English
Getting Comfortable with the Car's Controls
- Leftmost pedal is for clutch, middle one is for brake and rightmost one is for accelerator. Clutch should press full at a once but release slowly. Brake and accelerator should press slowly but release at a once just opposite as clutch.
- Clutch is controlled by left leg whereas brake and accelerator are controlled by right leg.
Video of Car Driving in Hindi
Step 3) Adjust Mirror
- Adjust looking mirror/glass for comfortable and careful driving.
|Parking or hand brake|
- Parking or hand brake lies just between two front seat of a car. Drag upward to set a brake. To release hand brake first drag upward slightly and push button (at the tip of the brake) shortly and press the brake down.
|Shift Lever or Gear changer|
Step 5) Shift Lever or Gear Changer
The shift lever is usually positioned in between the two front seats of a car, and it controls some of the car's gears (park, neutral, drive, reverse). Sometimes, the shift lever is on the right side of the steering wheel.
- If your shift lever is engaged in Park and you turn your car on, your car won't move forward no matter how much you press down on the acceleration.
- If your shift lever is in Neutral, your car's natural momentum will continue to carry it forward.
- If your shift lever is in Reverse, your car will move backwards instead of moving forwards when you take your foot off the brake.
- If your shift lever is in Drive, your car will move forwards when you take your foot off the brake.
- Changing gear by moving the lever. Eg: say the lever is in neutral at first. If you want to change it in Gear 1, just move it left and front. Again being in Neutral, if you want to put the gear reverse, then move the lever rightmost and pull back.
|Dashboard Control of Car|
Step 6) Understand basic dashboard controls
These gauges help show the driver how much gas the car is carrying, how fast the car is going, how hot the engine is, and how many RPM (revolutions per minute) the engine is clocking.
- The speedometer is probably the most important dashboard control in the car. It tells you how fast your car is traveling, in either miles per hour (MPH) or kilometers per hour (KPH).
- The RPM gauge tells you how hard your engine is working. Most RPM gauges will have red areas starting at 6,000 or 7,000 RPM. When the dial in the gauge, travels into the red, learn to ease off the acceleration.
- The gas gauge tells you how much fuel your car has. It usually has a dial that travels between "F" and "E," with "E" signaling "empty" and "F" signaling "full."
- The temperature gauge in the car tells you whether your car's engine is overheating. It usually has a dial that travels between "H" and "C," signaling "hot" and "cold." Your dial should normally be in the center of the gauge.
It’s great to come across a blog every once in a while that isn’t the same out of date rehashed material. Fantastic read. Best führerschein online kaufen service providerReplyDelete